Tuesday, November 10, 2009


Went job searching today in the big city. Walking around in Bangkok's heat dressed like a banker. Still taking a long time to find things but eventually I do. Visited three schools to drop off my resume and the third one was a charm - got an interview on the spot. I think it went very well. They may start me out parttime and then maybe move on to fulltime. I should find out maybe next week. But very productive first day of serious looking. I am getting more and more confident with the buses and the sky train is very clear and easy to use. Going to bed and going to get up and do it again. By the way - shopping malls in Thailand are one confusing maze. I felt like Alice. Caught a live rock concert from the sky train. On we go.

2 comments:

  1. You'll love this one, Matthew.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=69DSirS0w30

    Famous one liners.

    Congrats on the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you that was great. hard to pick a favorite but - I am big - its the pictures that got small-is a top contender. sums up a whole character with one line. amazing film. my favorite film narrated by a dead guy.

    ReplyDelete