Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Went back into the city today to continue the job search. Went to a place called Language Express where my friend knows the founder and although I don't have enough credentials to work there - I did have a great conversation with one of the head teachers and he was very helpful and gave me a lot of wonderful specifics about my search. He encouraged me to just keep pounding the pavements and going directly to the schools. He suggested three other places to go to that fit my resume better and I will hit those tom. ( so that makes 4 leads for tom.)Apparently it is the slow time of year and a lot of people are looking for the same thing I am. But we shall not let that get us down. There is a job for me somewhere and I will find it. sorry no pics today. Too busy with the search. Wish me luck. Big day tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment