Friday, November 13, 2009


Second interview today - went well - but the girl I interviewed with did not speak very good English, so it was difficult to get information from her. ( She worked in the office and wasn't a teacher.) So tomorrow I go back and talk to the head teacher who is from Australia and I will get more specific info. She did walk me around and show me the place and kept introducing me as the new teacher - but I didn't sign a contract or anything - so we shall see.
ITS A BIZZARO WORLD - TWO
The other day I was taking the bus home from Bangkok ( about a two hour ride because we were in rush hour ) and this Buddhist monk around fifteen or so from Bangladesh sat next to me and fell asleep leaning against me on the bus. Truly bizarre. I was giggling inside the whole time - is this really happening. Indeed it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment