Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Teacher at Work

Teacher arriving for work (looking a little messy but it is about 95 degrees outside.) Ready to start the day.
This is the class for the two week intensive that I am doing. These are all government employees including lawyers, police, accountants and engineers. We meet everyday(except Sunday) for six hours for two weeks. They are all from out of town so they are excited to be in Bangkok shopping, eating, sight-seeing and learning some English along the way. They are a great class and we are having a lot of fun.


This is Air. She is one of my private students through ECC. I go to her house every Sunday morning and we work from 9:30 to 11:30 and then she cooks for me!!!!!

This is flat noodles with pork, mushrooms, baby corn on the cob, onions, spinach and chili. So delicious! My favorite that she makes for me. I have had it three times now. Paciu.
(One restaurant that I go to - I never order off the menu - they just bring me something new ever time.)
Everyone is trying to make Teacher fat!!!!
Bring it on!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment