Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Apology

Apologies. Apologies. I have been neglecting my blog duties. Computer trouble. Internet trouble. I wont bore you with the details, but we should be all set now and back in business. And I got a new camera! So as soon I can figure out how to use the damn thing - pics will be overflowing.

Basically I have settled into kind of routine. I have a steady work schedule. I have my favorite places to eat and I have started going into Bangkok and exploring the nightlife. But I do work alot. I am doing another English camp for the next two weeks. A class of 20 adult professionals from 9 in the morning to 5 at night, Monday thru Friday and then of course my evening classes and Saturday and Sunday I have full days so its looks like I will not have a day off for about three weeks. But there is a holiday coming up and I will have 5 days off. So I am caught up in work now. I still enjoy it. There is just not that much to blog about it. I mean do you really want me to go on about verb tenses. LOL More fun stuff to come - I promise!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a busy schedule! Glad you enjoy work so much! What kind of holiday gets you 5 days off?! Looking forward to seeing more photos and learning more about this new world. I have decided to live vicariously thru you-some place warm!

    ReplyDelete